Senior Project Manager (Location – US/ Canada)
Why join the N28 team?
N28 Technologies is a boutique Salesforce Implementation Partner based in San Francisco, USA with operations in India as well. N28 was founded by a Salesforce alum whose goal is to provide best-in-class Salesforce Implementation with unmatched customer focus. We are working at the cutting edge of the Salesforce platform with a focus on Healthcare (med-tech and medical device companies), Manufacturing, Semiconductor and Hi-tech verticals as well as on Revenue Cloud (CPQ + Billing), Manufacturing Cloud and Health Cloud. You will have the opportunity to work on a small team executing on projects across the spectrum of the Salesforce ecosystem – which means rapid growth as the company grows. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits and flexible hours. Come join us at this exciting time as we scale and grow!
As a Project Manager at N28 Technologies, you will lead the project team with some of our key clients. You will be responsible for keeping project execution on track. You will help with resource planning for different client projects and engagements. We are looking for a self-starter, with a can-do attitude, a team-first mindset and good communication (written/oral) skills.
Summary of Experience
- Demonstrated strong project management skills with 5-7 years of experience overall
- Experience working with Hi-tech, Healthcare (Med-device and Med-tech) and Manufacturing customers with salesforce deployments
- Experience managing projects end-end and leading salesforce implementations
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Experience with risk management
- Proven track record of keeping projects on schedule and on budget
- Experience working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Health/Manufacturing cloud deployments
- Prior hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Understand Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience working with different project management tools like Jira, Milestones PM, Monday.com, etc
- PMP certification
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (or) Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
You might be a good fit if..
- You are a self-starter and can perform efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience with stakeholder and resource management
- You are able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and textually
- You are detail-oriented
- You are able to balance multiple projects, different time zones and meet deadlines
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- You are enticed by the eventual opportunity to grow with the organization and become a team lead/manager
- We offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance for all our employees
- We also offer 3 weeks of paid time-off